Latest Offers From Elliot Wave International

Recommended Reading

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mainstream Media jumps back on the Depression bandwagon

A very well written piece from Saturday's Sydney Morning Herald on the economic perils that we face this year. Article can be found here.

It is not often you see such bearish pieces in the mainstream media being the cheerleaders for the bull market that they usually are so I was quite pleased when I saw such an honest article. I was very interested in their argument on the US Dollar, that being that given the parlous state of EU, Japanese, China et al finances, worse even than those of the US that in their opinion the rally in the USD will gather momentum this year.

Forgive me for being the boy who cried wolf on this, just keep hoping I am wrong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment